Gen brings 20 years of experience in the insurance industry to her work and she has been a Pioneer Valley resident for more than 40 years.
Gen began her career in the insurance industry in 1994 as a Customer Service Rep for Gifford & Perras Insurance Agency, Inc. in Easthampton, Massachusetts. In 1997, she was promoted to Office Manager and began handling all accounting, human resource management, operations, and IT services. Over the years, she has worked predominantly in the sales and servicing of personal insurance lines.
In 2004, she became a partner of Finck & Perras and in 2015, she purchased the agency from the three other partners to become the sole owner of Finck & Perras Insurance Agency, Inc.
Insurance Council Leadership:
- State Auto Agency Service Council: 2010 - 2011
- Arbella Customer Service Council: 2011 - 2012
- National Grange Customer Service Rep Council: 2011 - 2012
- United Way Campaign Cabinet Member
- United Way Partner Agency Funding Council: 2011
- Riverside Windows of the World Campaign cabinet member: 2011
- President Rotary Club of Easthampton: 2006 - 2007
- Vice President Rotary Club of Easthampton: 2005 - 2006
- Treasurer of Professional Independent Agents of Hampshire Franklin County since 2004
- High School Diploma, Easthampton High School - 1989
- Bachelor of Arts, Simmons College - 1993
- Master of Business Administration, AIC - 2012
Most Likely To ...
Spend her weekends cooking for her family and friends and working in her garden.
Connect with Genevieve Brough